The COUNTER STRIKE surface disinfecting system is a complete solution for quickly disinfecting surfaces and touchpoints in facilities and public areas. This surface disinfecting equipment provides the operator with a compact package for quick application of disinfecting chemicals in a fine mist to multiple types of surfaces and touchpoints in nearly any location.
COUNTER STRIKE is a 5-gallon machine with a 220 psi solution pump for optimum productivity. Standard tools include a commercial tough misting gun for quick, practical application of disinfecting chemicals. It also contains an industrial 25 ft. solution hose with brass quick connects and a 25 ft. industrial power cord.
The onboard tool caddy system simplifies transporting the COUNTER STRIKE to the job location with all tools and chemicals necessary to complete the surface disinfecting job in one trip.
Features & Benefits
- Durable, light-weight, compact body with folding handle
- Top-mounted chemical tray, misting gun holster, and large rear wheels for easy transport
- 220 PSI pump, for optimal rate of solution dispensing for maximum productivity
- 5-Gallon solution tank for more significant coverage, reducing downtime from needing to refill solution
- Compatible with most commercial disinfectants
- 37″ commercial tough misting gun for extended reach to high and low areas with ease
- Atomizing spray tip provides 70 Micron droplet size for finer misting and better saturation control with an in-line filter to minimize clogging
- Twist off spray tip for easy maintenance or replacement
- On-board spray tip holder to bring an additional 3 spray tips to the job site on the machine
- 25′ industrial solution hose with quick connects. Optional 50′ and 100′ solution hose available; see brochure
- 25′ industrial detachable power cord
- 5-year warranty on parts & labor (machine only)