Step 1: Setup
The CR2 restroom cleaning machine combines a pressure washer with a powerful vacuum system for Touch-Free cleaning that effectively deep cleans restrooms in public facilities. Where traditional methods of cleaning like mopping just push dirt and grime around, the CR2 breaks loose dirt and grime from porous surfaces and hard to reach areas around urinals so it can be effectively removed with the squeegee and vacuum system.
The CR2 comes equipped with a powerful 600 psi pump for cleaning and pressure washing power, a 3-stage vacuum system with 120″ of waterlift for quick and effective water and soil recovery, and a built-in hose and wand caddy system to easily transport the machine and all the necessary tools to the job site.
The CR2 standard tool kit includes:
- 1-45′ vacuum hose
- 1-45′ stretch ehaust hose with cuff and QuickDri blower tool and carrying bag
- 1-50′ high pressure solution hose
- 1-dual head wand with squeegee/scrub brush head
- 1-dual position high/low pressure spray gun
- Gulper tool
- Sink fill adapter
- Hand squeegee
- Microfiber towel
- Laminated instruction card
- Metering tips
- Small mesh carrying bag for small tools