After years of careful planning, the Atlas™ Series are taking the backpack vacuum market by storm. Light enough for anyone to handle and the ergonomically-designed chest and hip straps result in a comfortable fit for any sized operator. Our unique airflow design makes these units quieter than most and the baffled exhaust goes out the back, away from the operator, for a higher level of comfort.
The Atlas™ Series come with our extraordinary Ultrastat™ 3-ply composite vacuum bag treated with an anti-microbial agent that provides exceptional airflow even when full, allowing for greater productivity. This exclusive filter is fitted with a durable plastic rim for an airtight seal around the top, and the seams are sonically welded (as opposed to glued). The result is higher dust retention, and a much longer filtration cycle.
- Longer exhaust chamber and diffused exhaust air for quieter operation
- EDIC Ultrastat filters provide greater dust retention and longer useful life than Micro filter bags because Ultrastat’s revolutionary synthetic material allows greater airflow even when the bag is full
- 3-Position hip adjustment for wider or narrower hips allows the unit to sit more comfortably on the hips
- Ergonomically designed harness with multi-adjustable settings for optimum comfort
- Light-weight- only 10 lbs.
- Hip-mounted switch results in easy on/off
- Precision-molded cloth filter bag rim holds it’s shape to prevent collapsing inside the unit when the bag is full