Traditional HEPA traps 99.97% of the dirt, dust, and allergens, as long as the particles are 0.3 microns or larger of course. The Atlas ULPA (Type F) Certified delivers an amazing 99.99% efficiency at 0.1 microns, and picks up a higher percentage and smaller particles than the competitor. It’s light enough for anyone to handle, and the ergonomically-designed chest and hip straps result in a comfortable fit for any sized operator.
Using our unique airflow design, this unit is a quiet 65db, giving the operator and anyone around them a higher level of comfort. The Atlas™ comes with our extraordinary Ultrastat™ 3-ply composite filter treated with an anti-microbial agent that provides exceptional airflow even when full, allowing for greater productivity. This exclusive bag is fitted with a durable plastic rim for an airtight seal around the top, and the seams are sonically welded (as opposed to glued). The result is higher dust retention, and a much longer filtration cycle before even getting to the HEPA filter.
- Certified ULPA filter
- Considered LEAD-SAFE when used with a turbo brush kit
- Longer exhaust chamber and diffused exhaust air for quieter operation
- EDIC® Ultrastat™ filters have better filtration efficiency, greater dust retention and longer useful life than Micro filter bags because Ultrastat’s™ revolutionary synthetic material allows greater airflow even when the bag is full
- 3-Position hip adjustment for wider or narrower hips allows the unit to sit more comfortably on the hips
- Ergonomically designed harness with multi-adjustable settings for optimum comfort
- Light-weight- only 10 lbs
- Hip-mounted switch results in easy on/off
- Precision-molded cloth filter bag rim holds it’s shape to prevent collapsing inside the unit when the bag is full
- Unbeatable suction and power in an ULPA design!
- Atlas™ ULPA system rated at 99.99% efficiency at an amazing 0.1 microns