Saturn™ low-speed floor machines are steel and stainless steel construction with powder-coated brush covers that stand up to the rigors of professional cleaning and stripping of hard floors and tile & grout surfaces. The powerful 1.5 HP motor and steel triple planetary gearboxes provide a smooth and quiet ride in addition to remaining extremely durable and tough. Saturn™ SV floor machines are built specifically to handle the stress associated with stripping and scrubbing hard floor surfaces as well as bonnet cleaning carpets.
The Saturn low-speed floor machines come in 17″ or 20″ diameter. The pad driver is included on all low-speed floor machines. The optional weight kit provides an additional 21 to 42 lbs. of down pressure. The optional 4-gallon shampoo tank simplifies cleaning solution application.
- Quick and easy handle adjustment
- Anti-fatigue design
- Black powder coated
- 17″ or 20″ head size available
- All metal construction assures durability
- All steel triple planetary gearbox provides heavy duty yet quiet operation
- Dual-trigger negative pressure switch allows operator to run with either hand
- Exclusive “lockout lever” is designed so operator can safely activate motor with both hands on the grips
- Wide-gripping handle locking mechanism guarantees a tight lock and smooth adjustment
- Non-marking PVC bumper prevents marks on walls and furniture
- Optional weight kit available
- Optional 4-gallon shampoo tank