The TORO orbital floor machine scrubbing technology combines small oscillations at 1725 RPM with a rotating head at 80 RPM for improved scrubbing performance, efficiency, and speed to get jobs done quickly and easily.
SAFETY: The TORO orbital technology provides the user with a floor machine that is much safer and easier to use than a traditional rotary machine. Training is simplified and damage risk to walls and furniture are minimized.
Features & Benefits:
- Orbital agitation requires less time, water, chemical, and heat; reduces splash when compared to a rotary machine
- Reduces time to strip, scrub and polish
- Low energy consumption
- One machine cleans ALL types of floors
- Low moisture encapsulation carpet cleaning
- Tool-FREE pad driver installation with wing nuts
- Scrub pad has 100% contact with the floor
- Orbital technology makes the TORO easy to use and minimizes operator fatigue
- Ergonomic handle is easily adjustable for different operator heights
- Cleaning Path: 17” diameter
- 4-gallon solution tank, standard option
- Gravity feed, standard option
- Oscillating pump (no priming necessary) with dual spray jets, standard option
- TORO machine is 93 lbs.
There are no reviews yet.